Friday, June 26, 2009

vacation

Well hey, the report card is here! And its like the alphabet
I dont know how the hell i could've gotten an alphabet, and its crazy in the house now!
D and an E is like a falling grade..
Well I cant blame pak sapto, its good enough his giving me a D. In his classes i deserve an F
but pak emir, seriously that dude doesnt even come in! Like what up with that and blaming me not coming into his classes..
That guy NEEDS a reality check!

Well one of my teachers got married last sunday,
CONGRATULATIONS PAK PRAS :D
hope you enjoy the first day and the beginning of the rest of your life with that person!
best of luck

Well that just means Im a.....








AGIT :D



damn! it feels like just yesterday I was those UTAS and like being all scared to get out of the class.
But I cant wait!
I WONT be mean and start like hitting people, but all I would probably do is make them buy me pulsa!
ahuahuhuahahuha
yes, everyone knows my phone never has credit. So now with 12th grade coming in, wohooooooooo!


Well today would be the first day of my summer outings, and also be the last post for this month.
Moms taking us all out as a fam, I don't know what she thinks she's giving us but hopefully it turns out okay

I hope all of you have a great summer vacation! And enjoy it to the full-ist

As to BRUZEL-BEZANIKA:

YOOOOOO! UDA AGIT YOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment