Monday, June 1, 2009

UAS!!!!

EXAMS ARE A BITCH!!!!!!


Yes as you can see, IAM STILL GROUNDED!
and I'm sick :(

fuck banget deh, been having a long week and its UAS WEEK! wish me luck guys, cause it gonna be one hell of a week..

well at least i got new JADE jeans and some new flat ZARA shoes! guess grounded sessions aren't half that bad :)

I've been sick and i cant get out of bed, my head hurts and my stomach is really not being friendly with the situation and i have a zillion things running through my mind right now.. UGHHHHHH!! ubeeeeer stressed out! anyone?!

I cant lie, i have been feeling a little bit dissapointed with someone I thought  knew well.. guess I was wrong. I quite understood and I guess went through what you so called friendship and i guess my sister was right, their is no such thing as a TRUE friendship. Had enough of my fair share for the month, I just wanna get the exams done and get school over with!

REALISING THAT THEIR IS NO ONE ELSE THERE BUT YOU.

Is probably something I learned the hard way, but hey!
If you dont go through it, you'll never know.




all right, enough of as it is..


SKIT SKIT BANG BANG HOMZIIIIEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment