Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DADS BIRTHDAY SURPRISE :)


DADS LOVELY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE WAS A SUCCESS :D

Iam sorry that i have not been writing too much lately the pass week because of dads birthday surprise and of course my exams and all the fucked up drama! But its been really good lately and I have been putting things in balance and extremely happy of myself and proud of course of what I have done, even if its not something Iam proud of. guess


SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO, NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO

Besides dads birthday, I had my exams this pass week. And i had put all my time and effort! crazy-crazy little shit and PKN the WHOLE CLASS had to take remedials. ughhhhhhhhhhh.. Other then that, since you all know my promise about changing myself because of all the grounding I have had. I am proud to say i have done some off theeee above :) Challenging myself has never been so fun!

I had gogirl! magazine since like the first time it came out, and iam like CRAZY over it.. maybe cause this time its actually good!

notes to remebere:
  1. MUST check agnes's monic's dance course's
  2. pay GO before kelas 3
  3. make the scrapbook!
  4. photoshoot and gogirl! hunt
All right yall's! I gotta bounce :D


KISS KISS BANG BANG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment