Monday, June 15, 2009

report cards

I just woke up from one of the most worst afternoon sleeps EVER!!!
I mean seriously all this school shit is, FUCKED MAN!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Well besides that yesterday I was watching 17 again, the one with the Zac Efron in it and Im like wow! your hot.. I always though he was GAY. This would be my favorite piece of him, his a lot more grown up and maturing in his acting skills.

  



He has grown up into something huh?! damn, he was soooooooo irresistible in that movie! cant wait for another :D

Other then that, I went shopping with my black pork today at blok M square and had TONS of fun. They werent half that bad either. The quality was pretty good and the designs are like the one's in mangga dua.. didnt even waste more then 100ribu! shop shop shop :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment