Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good morning jakarta :)

So its been really weird lately, these past few days. I felt like I was being exam'd and I am in this little box where everyone can see my little do's and flaws. I dont like the attention Im getting even if i would like to be the eye of everything. And it freaks me the hell out!

I wonder whats going to happen next.

Well all I know right now is hopefully that in my report card their is at least 2 A+ or 1 B.. Need serious need of those A and B's :(

Keep making the usual mistakes, and its insane. And especially when you think its for a good cause but it just ends up as living hell! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

My insecurity's are very high up these days and Im very great full. I get to see the downside of being the girl that take's nothing but give's everything.. I wonder what my ex would say about this.. hummmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment