Monday, June 22, 2009

Park=a good soothing place

Well I had a pretty good and quite day today
I had breakfast, the best apple pie i can get at 8 in the morning :)
And a park that was very cozy and relaxing
I had a little company for a short time and he made me think about my mistakes and realize that it isn't as easy as that.
He only stayed for a quite while, but his words and reasuring stayed

Namesake is the name of the book that my brother gave me
Its a about a kid that lost his true color or devotion or love to his culture
And how he deals with it
oke, straight down that is soooooo what iam going through!
And the book is going great


Hoping to get out of the house again, CAUSE IAM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF IF TOMORROW IAM STILL AT HOME :(
I want to swim or jog somewhere so i can take all the bullshit out
Which i know no one would let me, but hey its worth trying

No comments:

Post a Comment