Thursday, June 11, 2009

Different child, different approach

My parents have 5 children. Thats a lot for a normal married couple of almost 30 years. And Im not implying they don't know how to raise me, no don't get me wrong. I think their the best a parent can get, and besides the fact that they already raised 3 before me.

And I feel kinda sorry, for letting them raise me. I mean I am the most spoiled most ab-noxious greedy, egoistic, self centered daughter anyone can get. But Im glad through all of that I bloomed into someone very liberal and understanding to other peoples feeling :) people say i got it from my dad..

But thats not the issue right now. The issue right now, would probably be how parents always seem to make every single kid the same. 

isn't that like supposed to be a problem? And I wonder how people like B'jork, Amy winehouse could stand out.

I don't know if Im the only child that seems to have a problem but its like Im treated and look to as my brothers and sisters. Look I know I am not the brightest and Im not the best, but wouldn't you guys like to see the other part of me that would make you feel happy and proud? And it feels like shit when you realize you try your best just to know that in the end, its all not worth it.

Maybe cause iam grounded all my supress-anger is all built up and everything around me just seems unfair. But now I seem to realize that silencs is gold. And through all of that fighting is really NOT the answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment