Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stinky week, I smell the coming on KARMA!

Seriously Im in the blues right now..
I've been thinking of soooo many stuff its crazy!
I don't know what to accept right now, either Im getting my karma BAD or Im just having it all inside my head..
Ohhhh, btw I took the kepribadian test with ryan and it went pretty good. not that bad..
Back to topic. And now I don't know what to do in this situation because I put myself or made my self emotionaly attached with the person :/
Thats why I try to NEVER EVER fall in love with someone, because you know that every single guy is capable and WILL END UP breakin your heart up for some other bitch at you know very well your better then..


ughhhhhhhhhh! I don't like thinking, cause that just makes me play by the rules and actually thinking about someone's feelings other then mines!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment