Saturday, June 20, 2009

not feeling too good

I have not been feeling good lately since this morning..
My sickness is coming back and its barbaric!
My mind and body is going loco..
ughhhhhhhhhh!!
I just want to get out and swim or like do something like run or tennis..
Just to break this wholeeeee thing out of my mind..

Well I had this ridiculous fight with my mom today and Im not liking it at all..
I think thats where I got the headache, cause of holding all that feelings in
Well now I cant eat or rest

Im wanting to get out my house but I really want to go to my bro's place ONLY!
Im seriously not taking the report card thing any serious anymore with the fight that i just had from my mama
and I really don't care what kinda of fight she going to pick up
But hopefully that i get to go to china and like get away from her and my family for awhile..
I'd be nice to see vanilla, my chinese BF, again :(
GOD i miss her!

I wish you guys all a good holiday, and lets just hope Im not grounded FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment