Saturday, May 23, 2009

The life on the other side is always and will always be better

"Grass is always greener on the other side"

I've been writing in very dark colors lately, maybe cause my mood would be better or should be better then this.
I've been thinking and maybe I was always right with my intentions and feelings. 
Im the type of girl that always falls in the same hole she feel before and keeps doing so until she's tired and then corrects herself. And right now, as you read this you might've thought that I am either stupid, pathetic, lame, irresponsible, and tiring. And yes your guess is right
My yesterdays talk with my sister and mother, really got me. Maybe this time I am wrong.
Hard to admit for someone like dantha. And maybe this time I should start changing. Weird part is, I'm willing to do anything BUT change

Instead I have decide NOT to change BUT to do as they say.

shocked?
I've been wrong in everyones eyes, and i'm tired of trying to change myself for people that are never going to be happy with anything i do. So maybe this time I should try to just shut up and let ego this time chill for a sec
well i guess their is change, but change in the way I think about everyone and the way I should behave. Kinda scared of the challange I put myself this time because this time its a risky behavior and I have never tried it. So lets see how far i can go with being:
1. having a distance with EVERYONE
2. keep my thoughts and feelings to myself
3. TRUST no one
4. cut the crap and care less for bullshit
5. Do WHAT I WANT, without ANYONE stopping me




I hope this works

No comments:

Post a Comment