Friday, May 8, 2009

My WEEK

Okay, this week has been the most weirdest and retarted week of the year.
I had not just 1, but wait ... 2 bitch fights which required energy of the brain rather then my hand.
I had no idea what was coming and i swore I had everything in the right way.

Well one happened to someone I happen to deal with every single day. It turned out everything was a lessoned learn for everyone, but IT the problem, really got me thinking of how I should've learned more and dealt with people and their personalities. I think everyone knows by now, that friendship isn't about talking behind their back, but really about dealing with one another's differences. But I really found out it, ones your close to someone you come to realize that, that person you came close is your worst enemy. It hits you straight and hard. But it all comes down to you, do you need these people to survive? Or is it you that need other peoples attention, cause you lost to the greatest enemy, YOU?

The other problem has not been settled down yet, but I hope the truth will come out soon. DONT ever deny your own feelings, because the most important thing in this game of backstabbing and friendship and lies, IS YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment