Saturday, July 4, 2009

vacaaaa!


Vacation has been a little bitch with me!
My report cards was like the alphabet like I told you guys and now I just got back from jawa and about to leave town again. I mean its not like iam NOT going out, its just that my vacation plans were ruined :(
They cant always keep on blaming my report cards cause vacation isn't about the grades, ITS ABOUT HAVING A MONTH UNDER THE SUN!!

But i enjoyed heading out in jawa, I took some cool photo's cause apperently my new-best-friend-in-the-road would be my camera :D
here's one of my favorite pictures

Dont you just like freakin' adore that!?

Well anywhooo, I HAVE BEEN GETTING CRAZY WORKOUT SESSION'S MAN! and i cant believe that MY dreams of being in then pool for more the 2 days straight came true :D
I feel like little mermaid :DDDDD

well my sister is off at pulau macan my dad's in singapore and im about to get out of the house to do a little shopping with my little siblings..

Ill keep you guys updated


CHING CHING PAPARAZI BLING BLING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment