Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In hell


Well yes as it is on my tittle, coming back home is like letting myself get or put back in hell or jail.
Im home from bogor and kuningan and jawa and its been a great trip.
I had fun with my cousins, and I kinda missed that THEY ARE AS OLD AS ME AND AS CRAZY AS ME :D
So they took me around bogor and saw their little ''hangout'' place, ahahha. It was ballin'

Hopefully I'd be out of the house today headin' to bandung with my cousins again and be ballin' AGAIN :D
Cant wait bangeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nih hangin' around with them and doing crazy shit!
HARI INI PEMILIHAN PRESIDENT!!!

YOU GUYS ALL BETTER PICK SBY!!!! AYOOOOO! LANJUTKAAAAN!



p.s. I found this artist on TV and his voice is amazing! one of his songs is i love i think its called superstar. and the artist is....

No comments:

Post a Comment