Friday, November 27, 2009

morning sunshines :)

Ive been up since like 5 in the morning
MORNING SAYAAANG :)
my baby rama isn't ever awake at this hour, so i just thought I'd give my love out for him here

Im definitely excited for today. My cousins coming over today, and im heading to see my doctor FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I have not been in her office, hahaha
And maybe go to this garage sale with my cousin up near my school
I NEED NEW BIKINIS :(

So today im looking for tofel preparation places, kinda excited for the next step TO NYC DAWWWWG :D
hmmm, I think im gonna miss a bunch of my friends. and then a couple of MAD ASS GOOD FOOD, and absolutely gret hangout places
But dont worry ya'll when I get to LA I wont forget you guys! come to my concerts yaaa
Im also getting my mental ready for the cruel things that are coming my way later in uni.. which yes im not ready yet. BUT OVERALL EXCITED!

bangbang shoutout to my homeboy

ARDAN
this is written in green because of the so many frogs he killed in his life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment