Saturday, December 5, 2009

H-10

Yes, hihihi.. Its 10 days till my B Day ya'll :D

Im exploding with absolute excitement and joy of going to be 17
I'm not excepting anything crazy this year, but Iam looking forward to spending it with some of my close close besties! just to make sure I have a good memory that would last a lifetime
Im sure I will not have any regret but will be full of gradatude and blessings

Im sick today and I have a whole plan of studying coming up, I dont even know if im gonna be in school tomorrow :(

well on the other account, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS cause im going to be spending it with my baby faaattyy up in pacific place. I hope the weather would be wet and foggy and cold so it would feel or look like christmas when we were both in NY :)

how is everyone now? feeling the holiday spirits yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment