Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010


HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE :D

Its been 22 min passed 1st jan of 2010
BUT I FEEL LIKE NOTHINGS CHANGED.
I had a different new year, thanks to my hubby RAMADITYA :)
I love him muucchoooo muuccchooo!
And we had a ball when we keliling2 and found now place to go, but back home
his home :)

It was alright, nothing special
Just a home thing, but I felt very special to be with him
I never thought of actually having my new years just being with someone
But its the feeling of one and hoping to go to another new years with him that makes me feel so much better

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE
MAY GOD SHOWER US WITH ALL THE BLESSINGS AND WEALTH AND HAPPINESS
MAY 2010 BE THE YEAR WHERE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE REVOLUTIONIZE TO BE BETTER, STRONGER, WISER AND OLDER
AMIIIIIIIINNNNN :)

I hope where ever you guys are, you guys had a fantastic new year, and a welcoming of a new chapter
how did you guys spend it?

Well as i promise its already 2010 and I HAVE YET NOT WRITTEN my new years resolution
And all I can say I want right now is to be able to be:
BETTER
WISER
SMARTER
STRONGER
CALMER
LUCKY
CHARMING
UNSTOP-ABLE
INVINCIBLE
CUTER
CUNNING
WITTY
RATIONAL
LOVING
CARING
UNDERSTANDING

The list just keeps getting on and on
but most importantly I want to be able to
DREAM HIGH, GAIN HIGHER, REACH HIGHER, BE HIGHER, BE THE HIGHEST, BE THE GOAL
Besides, I AM A DESTINY NOT A JOURNEY

2009 is a stepping stone and for me 2010 is my next step to the future
I hope that this year will bring me fortune that will reach infinity, give me love that's unconditional, shower me with all the best luck that god can give, and bloom me into a beautiful flower
Im leaving the old me of 2009 in exchanged for a new opportunity to create and groom a new one




I WILL MAKE IT. I WILL BE THERE. AND THAT WILL BE ME


SEE ME IN 2010 PEOPLE

KEEP TALKING, AND KEEP BACKSTABBING
I WONT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU GUYS :)

XOXXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment