Wednesday, December 30, 2009

POTONG RAMBUT=BUANG SIAL :D

I cut my hair.. and this is me RIGHT NOW.

Its soooo short!

Anywho by the who, While I was cutting my hair
I came forth to decide that....






I will DONATE ALL MY HAIR ( when Im dead in the land of kill me forever ) to make wigs for girls who have cancer that have lost all their hair
The mesmerizing foundation: LOCKS OF LOVE

Which can be seen here on their website : http://www.locksoflove.org/

I knew of their website cause of oprah, and her revolutionary show
Locks of love are for people who need hair, and since were capable of giving. why not give them our hair as a sign of love?
We need to give back what we have
I hope one day I will be able to help someone smile even larger cause of the hair they got. And how much devotion, love and care I give to them even if I have not gotten a chance tp know them
Let me be one with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment