Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A week of rejuvination

I absolutely love this week
Yes I did eventually have my Birthday at portico senayan city and had a great time
The pictures are still with my girl yasmine, but she might be on vacation so they arent posted
I celebrated my bday 5 TIMES mhuahuaha, with 5 of my best entourages
clubbing has not been any thing listed on my to do bday sensation.


BUT IT WOULD'NT BE DANTHA WITHOUT ONE :D
So Im partying it up for new years and maybe this weekend!
You gotta love christmas and new years don't ya?!

Well I had my date out with my baby boboooo, aka ardan
We switched christmas presents and still cant let go of his pashmina
It smells like his mom or a girls perfume, mhauhauha

but still its the reason of giving that matters :)- xoxxo

Im starting to take TOFEL preparations 4 of Jan from Monday till Thursday from 7-9 at night and I will be damn exhausted with everything pilled up
I DON'T CARE WHAT MY MOM SAID ABOUT DRIVING LESSONS IM STILL TAKING IT

And yesterday My mom's cousins daughter just gave birth to a lovely boy, his soo amazing such a bundle of sunshine



No comments:

Post a Comment