Friday, December 25, 2009

fyi'S


This movie was out July 17, 2009. Cuma too bad It didn't stay long here in indo!
It's a love story of a geek that never did find love, But since he was a kid he loved and believed very deeply in true love and soul mates.
And summer, well she the weird girl that just... is weird.
Its when they finally "fall in love" everything in the world is theirs.
Until he faces the utter most bitter reality that she's just NOT THAT INTO HIM.
Its a story that, I believe, Is an independent movie with a lot of feel and very nice touching meaning.
A must watch BEFORE 2009 ends, hihiii. yes I was late to watch it too :)
Best movie of 2009, must must watch!


Another really weird fact is that I just found out that zooey dechanel, is actually A SIBLING of my favorite shows on tv, BONES. Yes she's emily deschanel's sister.. How weird is that?!

Any who, Iam currently reading the book EAT LOVE and PRAY. which by the way, touching but really boring in the beginning. It has no english structural understanding and is really bad at getting her point across. I don't understand why its getting good reviews but Im guessing she's got good channels. I'll keep you posted on this though..

Well
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

I hope that for everyone who is celebrating it, gets there guidance. And gets LOTS AND LOTS OF PRESENTS! mhuehueheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment