Tuesday, November 17, 2009

think before action

Im in a very lost and confused state right now, and my friend recommended me to this guy who clearly has 6 sense's
And what he said clearly made sense

I NEVER INTEND for it to happen, And i clearly don't need all the drama and tension that must be taken for a relationship, but of my foolish self, it just happens
Im stuck between 2 people
And another guy that says he loves me but sleeps with more then 5 girls behind my back
lets says, A B and C.
C, well me and him ARE SO CALLED IN A RELATIONSHIP and its almost 8months. No one ever said the words break up, but we have boundaries when we need em.
A, this guy. His unopen, and i cant deal with that. With me, its either you catch me now. OR NEVER. And i guess this guys git isnt enough to float with my boat. Yoga was right, as he is, I DONT KNOW THIS A GUY LUAR DAN DALEM. ngapan gw suka ama orang yang belum tentu suka sama gw!?
B has deff been the sweetest of them all. First time we met and dia uda kerumah gw :)
Dia uda ngungkapn rasa sayang dia ke gw, dan uda siap untuk ngjaga gw luar dan dalem. Tapi kenapa ya gw nga bisa ngrasa senyaman gw kalo gw bersama A dan C?
Yoga also told me that i need time to chill, relax and pick whats best for me. Cause at the end of the day, all that matters would be me.

Im confused..

AND i have decided..



No comments:

Post a Comment