Friday, November 6, 2009

an anxious wait

Alhamdullilah hirobilalamin gw terima babak penyisihan dan lulus dan tinggal fashion show this sunday
All the support I needed came all from my mom, and I just hope i do my best and make my momma proud if I win
My family aka sisters and brothers aren't really supportive of me taking a step close to my dream, but I guess that's how all stories begin don't they?
Well lets hope everything goes as plan

Of course this is the most awaited anticipated week of the year, its where I try something out of my own and try to fit in other boxes

Today I went to pacific place to meet up with a designer for one of the shops in pacific place which is also a very close and dear friend of my sister. And has a fascinating talk about the life of being a model. I guess there is more then meets the eye, and I have so much to learn and a process to undergo. But in the end, I ENDED UP BUYING A MANGO TANKTOP AND NEW CHARLES AND KEITH SHOES BARENGAN WITH MOMMA :D

Today just made my year so much better and more confident to battle it up with next years ambitious, competitive place in STN

All right guys I just got home at 10 and im reaaaaaaly extremely tired, so good night ya'll and wish me a huugeeeeeeeee enormous luuuuuuccccckkk on sunday :D

xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment