Friday, November 13, 2009

rain rain rain

The rain for me has always been the time where i let all my thoughts wash away, just like the rain
Well I decided to do something different this time, I've decided to share it with you :)

Im going through a point in life where I feel like I need to take a rest from all this insanity and try something new, do EVERYTHING NEW
I don't necessary understand myself when im saying this, but I do know this.
I done with mistakes, Im done with issues. Im done with this.
I wanna live in peace, but every time I take that leap of faith I get 5 steps back to torture.

When I first told myself, too cool down from any crazy dumbness and to re-evaluate, I never thought that I would understand and sync myself this far
I know what I WANT, what I NEED, what I LOVE, what IM WILLING TO HOLD
Im pretty independent and proud of what I found, but im not happy with he result of the hidden, the reality
Im ashamed of the mistakes, crucible by the truth
Its very unsatisfying to know that all your effort and strength were all part of a big play that didn't show

I think all this jibberesh is the sum of all the frustration stuck and crumbled in my mind
Exams are coming, AND COMING FAST :( and im extremely scared of whats gonna pop out of those papers!
What if i dont get in? what if what i pick for myself isn't that thing for me?!
IS ANYONE ELSE GOING THROUGH THIS :/

Know when you break up with someone and your committed on not going out with any guy cause guys are all the same and you kinda need a break from all the bullshit for a second and breath all the air around you? UGHHHH!! why do guys come to me like dogs trying to get food when im interested in someone, that i dont end up getting and then when I do go out with that person everyone hates em -.- this is becoming a veeeeeeeery tiring game.

can YOU THE PERSON I LIKE RIGHT NOW, JUST COME AND SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET?! LIKE ASAP :(

No comments:

Post a Comment