Sunday, November 22, 2009

circumstances

hehehhe, yaaaay! gw jadian ama rama, And thankfully imuh doesn't seem to have a problem with him
Im absolutely delighted with his presence around me. He has been making me a happy person with all his preciousness and kindness

Time is of the essence. And unfortunately im running out of those
decisions are like stepping stones. To reach a point in life where you are felt most suitable.
Since I was a tiny toddler I never really understood the meaning of belonging.
I was never at place more then 6 years, and situations including morals, change
Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of positivity that comes out of all of that
But its that small part that until this day, I have not quite grasped the meaning

Im almost 17 years old now, 2 weeks and 2 days 12 hours remaning
And I still dont understand.
Situations after situations builds my characteristics. well enough to know that I finally CAN FEEL the feeling of belonging
But that doesn't stop the rain from coming.

I <3 NY, I really do.
I wanna go back, who doesnt?! but I dont want to lose everything I have put up since i have been here
Studies is my main priority and I want and need the best
I think deciding to pursue my studies back in the states is an amazing, challenging and mind-bobbling idea.
But I dont think thats what i need right now
But yet again, what am I to decide what the future has in store for me?
I cant bare to say goodbye to everything I have gained and earned, but I cant wait for the welcoming of a new era.

Maturing and adult thinking encourages me to be more and more diligent
I have to be more diligent and careful with the sacrifices that are layed

ughhhhh, i hate deciding

No comments:

Post a Comment