Wednesday, November 11, 2009

spooooooovveeeee!

Well, YES I MADE IT TO THE FINALS :D
LIKE THE FINALS FINALS, AS IN SUDAH JADI FASHION SHOW TERAKHR ON THE 28TH!!!!
HUAAAAAAAAA, IM SO HAPPY I GOT THIS FAR :)
but because of some issues, i dont think i will be going on to the next round cause of payment issues.
But this deff did not make my mood on continuing in this industry
Im casting for emeron maybe this week or next depends on my mood, hehhe
but i deff made a new cool friend.. and guess what guys?!
HER NAME IS ANGIE. ANGIE JAYA. lets hope this time it wont be as messed up as the last one

Well exams are coming and uan is on the 15TH OF MARCH!!! YALL'S AINT THAT CRAZY!?
but that dess boosted up my ambition on getting through with it and studying as hard as i can :)
how is everyone else doing lately? anything fun to share yall?!

No comments:

Post a Comment