Sunday, November 8, 2009

magnificant day :)

MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS :)
Today has been the best experience yet so far
My walk on the cat walk was absolutely breath-taking *compared to my previous walk*
The confirmation of the people who won would be on tuesday. Even if I dont get out as a winner, I know the moment wore my hells and the moment i stepped my very foot on the stage that was the only thing I want to be doing in the near future.


This is me in the outfit :D


Yes im very stiff but this is me again

Im on the phone with my best friend/lover/soulmate/lifemate!
No matter what happens, Your the shoulder I always know I ALWAYS GO TO.
Fuck what people say, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT WERE GOING THROUGH
My unconditional love will always be there for you.
NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE YOU NO MATTER WHAT POSITION HE WANTS.
I will be happy if your happy and if this situation were going through is going to help then im a 100% up for it.
Know that BOTH my phones are on 24/7 ready if you about to explode. Cause this time, ILL be the shoulder your going to be leaning on :)
xoxoxo

Anywhoooo, someone retarded called me last night
And thank god he did a really dumb mistake by secara nga langsung confirmed that he and my ex best friend is going out
CONGRAZ you both, you guys are ment to be with each other
Since both of you are so dumb enough to not tell me
Btw trash and trash can, I dont love you anymore. I would careless, but you just had to be so BAWAH YA DERAJATNYA gw skg malu bilang lo tu mantan gw
Im so happy that you are now..

SO, CONGRAZ. SEMOGA LANGGENG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment