Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Agrovating attempt to get back on track, alone

Ever had a best friend that could understand you?
feel what you feel?
act the way you know they would?
care for the things you do?

well, I HAD one
Until I found out that me and her are really different.
I started to get away from her cause I knew she started talking behind my back, did childish acts, were uncaring and unreliable.
How sad that every hope I put on her faded?
She was the one everyone knew I was close with and understood me well.
And she knew my good and bad and my up's and down's.
I felt like I had known her forever.
But I guess what you felt in the friendship wasn't what she though or respected.
Out of all of this, all I wanted was her to talk to me and ask me about it.
And wow, what a good friend. she didn't.

I bet she's reading this, and i bet she's reading everything about me.
I wouldn't believe in any shit or comments she going to make, cause i simply know the truth about what she has in her mind and i wouldn't care anymore.
The truth is slowly and dissaperingly gone.
My trust is over.
I guess sometimes the people you felt was there, just wasn't

She's prob going to call her best friend and talk about it some more and gossip about it some more and talk about it some more and gossip about it some more.
Yet again, what else is there you do other then that?
Trash talking about my negativity would probably be her cure against the truth that me and her use to be friends.

She was nice and really cool with everything. She was funny and extremely dumb, but she had feelings and was very judgmental. She had a courage and a bold one. She had feelings that no one knew.
But again, I did.
And I didnt talk about her or her negativity to anyone else, cause I RESPECTED HER TRUST AND ACTUALLY didn't want to make her look bad
And i was wrong.

friends? sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment