Friday, August 21, 2009

singapore the city of passion and depression, hahaha :)

Im here in my hotel, and i'm in my room using the laptop that marriott borrowed. and yes cause my phone is a bitch, hahah..

Well Im having a great time here for the second and last night here im very much going to enjoy it. I did a little shopping remedy and going to go in a little dip in a sec, but no matter how far I go to the length of a different country I still feel like there's something wrong that I can't seem to fix or mend :(
I hate that feeling.
Irratation that burns and pains the human feeling.
MY feelings.

I have told everyone that came close to me, that I give my trust 100% to you until you destroy it and lose every single percent you can imagine. But down the road, you gain more and more experience and you make a pattern in your brain and heart of the people you trust and not. But it back tracks you when the person you came to trust a whole lot and became close tight friends, just seem to throw it down the drain. Is that person hoping we can have the same relationship? I don't know, but so far I don't have anything to tell me or convince me that it would be back as it use to. I have been backstabbed a lot, but nothing hurts more then getting backstabbed by your best friend

Guess no matter how well you know the person, everyone inside still have and has a dirty little secret. A secret other might not tolerate.

Great i'm on vaca, about to swim and all I think is this.

Last but not least, MINALAIDIN WALFAIZIN YAAA SEMUANYA :)
besok mau puasa, so I hope by this bulan rahmadan we find ourself in islam and find our way. semoga iman kita bertambah kuat.

happy puasa everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment