Friday, August 7, 2009

surreal

Have you ever felt being leavt behind by the people that are very close and dear to you?
well I have.
3 days straight.

And it feels like their souls are stuck to my house and my everyday routine
yes that sounds good, but it FEELS weird and not right.
I miss them like crazy and its soooooo nerve-racking to find that you were sooo emotionaly attached that you forgot that if they leavt you, a part of you also leaves

Its mesmerizing to know that through the 9 months my sister has been here, me and here made all the connections that were lost for the 3-4 years we've been apart. And the most scariest thing in my mind right now is knowing I will do the exact same thing to my little sister. I guess this is what's called family, and im very fortunate to be able to appreciate it and understand it at this age. I hope that through this stage in life, I DONT make a stupid mistake again and fail. But I realized my family has accepted me for what Im, and they seem to know something I don't. And I guess thats my next anticipation.

I love you teh, uma, jeka. And you are everything to me, and my guidance through everything. And no matter where you guys leave, know that even if i make these stupid mistakes, everything you have taught me is all within me. And I will cherish and keep everything close to my heart.

See you all in the 3 years, don't worry guys ill do great with everything you have given :)

No comments:

Post a Comment