Sunday, August 2, 2009

Departures

God its been long since I wrote.
Mad long yoooo :D

How is everyone doing? I hope you guy have been loving school lately
no?

Things have not been on a very friendly bases lately, and I cant stop wondering how everything that was so fine ended up so tragic. Well there's this mis-understanding issue going around, AGAIN. And Im just SOOOOOOOO OVER the whole be-on-one-side trademark now and I seriously don't want to be in this anymore. I hope tomorrow everything will be alright and in the end this whole problem can just fade away. Its not me being all wanting-to-know bullshit but I feel a little torn and responsible for what's happening. And it breaks my heart that what we have hoped never would happen, happened. I hope I didn't do anything stupid to make this whole big problem another big mess!


Well on other terms, MY BIG SISTER WHO IS IN TOTAL HAVE STAYED FOR ALMOST 8 MONTHS IS GOING BACK TO THE STATES :((
AND UMA IS LEAVING TOOOOO ON WEDNESDAY!!!!


everyone is like leaving me here to ROOOOOOOOOT!!

Im trying to get a new study-plan going on but I cant seem to get on it :/

OH BTW IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW, REGGIE BUSH AND KIM KARDASHIAN BROKE UP :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment