Friday, September 11, 2009

RAMDAHAN :)



Its been a hell of a while since my last post that stirred some mess up, but no matter. Its VA-CA, the only thing that can wash away my disappointments. Lately I have been hectic and crazy over exams which eventually, ALHAMDULLILAH remednya SO FAR cuma ada 2. dan agama pas2 an 70, which is kinda lame.

Well today im probably heading to abang's apartment to have buka puasa with his clients and of course ka edu, ka didi, and ka christina. But im actually considering just going there for the free food and some pool time. I have been missing some of those alone times and is die-ing for one. This year's rahmadan month, I have been going out sooo much that I forgot to stay home with family and taking care of the house. Hopefully a day or two before I mudik tanggal 17 Ill be able to help mama with the house. BTW mba rini, MY LOVELY AND KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH MBA MUDIK :(( AND I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY!!!

Its unbelievable what 3rd grade high school could do to your last year in high school. Im slowly watching everything I have fade away, better yet. Going through a stage of metamorphosis. And going through a 3rd one doesn't make it any easier. I wish this could go faster and with time grow into a beautiful and loving experience

By the way bloggers, have you noticed that im very much NOT SINGLE ???
ehahahaha, my stupid BF asked me out on the 9th. How cliche, ey :D
I hope when her reads this he'll be at home and smiling to himself

something to cheer everyone up, me and nyla took some photos a couple of days ago. bad park, cool photos

ching ching, bada-bing bing!




No comments:

Post a Comment