Thursday, September 24, 2009

J-town

Im writing in black cause I don't know what color im feeling right now
Im back from detoxing myself with my family members, on my way back to jakarta I took a different way. I took the train and the bus and it showed how much people in jakara are just big assholes who complain and not realizing it WAS THEIR decision.
I went home with my older cousin yang cuma beda ber2apa bulan with me and im extremely shocked on how grown and mature he has gotten
I should spend time more with my family
Lebaran showed me how much we all gotten so apart at times, its devastating
I have been enjoying bandung to the fullest lately, maybe its cause i FINALLY WENT TO THE STORE HAPPY GO LUCKY :D
good stuff there, should've gotten their sweater.

how was everyones lebaran? best wishes from me :)

Im about to have a really LOONG AND EXHAUSTING WEEK
today I have to be at places see people talk to people, shit at people.
And im veeeeery tired already. Hoping at the end of the week I can get a quick getaway before heading back to school
speaking of school, I cant wait to see everyone :)

anywhooo I leavt J-town for only a couple of days almost a week and i found a trend alert :D

THIS IS JUST MAGNIFICENT!!! My fav this week

and not to forget my oh so hot and oh so loving..

No comments:

Post a Comment