Friday, October 2, 2009

these pass few days

Its been really peculiar lately.
Ever since my cousin slept-over the house I have not been having any good rest at all. I would sleep at 1 and wake up at 6 and start my jogging. And I would not stop this routine for like 3 days straight! And my workout on yoga has intensed. I think something is really bothering me but I just cant put my finger on it. So im not putting and frustration on it, and just letting it come as it should. I've been focusing on family time and studying and like bonding with my girlfriends and of course imuh here and there. Just need time to relax and not jump to conclusions

Nothing special lately, but have been going through a HUGE delima. But what is there for love and war without confusion and tears?

No comments:

Post a Comment