Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fresh off the block!

hey everyone!
I have finally dragged myself to use the computer, hahhaha
Its insane how lazy I'm even if I have everything already ready for me at home
Mom and pops and abang are off at umroh and Im chillin' at home with gugubi and pembantu's and my ma emi.. OHH! dont forget the pimp, pak solihin. hahhaa
You know when your parents are literally out of the country and you say you want to make a huge bash party at your place, but in the end.. end up not doing it at all? I found myself locking all the doors, even THE FRONT gate like my mom does every night just to make sure its oke. party is a total NONO!

Im sick and Im not feeling it with my boyfriend. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary and I have felt like being with him for 300 years. If his reading this, im sorry. I just don't think me and you can work any longer. Hey! at least we hit a month

I NEED TO STOP SHOPPING! ITS CRAZZY!

But did you all know, im actually really in it with my money now?

No comments:

Post a Comment