Thursday, May 27, 2010

daddy's little princess

daddy I love you :)
That's the only thing I know best saying. I've been saying it all my life now. I can say I'm also the most spoiled and loved kid in the family. And I thank him for everything I have received. but with the age thats rapidly increasing, I've come to ask myself.. When will I be able to pay him back for everything he has done?
So I want to tell you dad, your everything I think of when I study and work hard to achieve my dreams. Someday I hope you get to taste the victory I worked so hard on. And someday for once, I can be asking you how much money you need or when you want o get picked up from your golf games. I love you dad, I'm sorry my achievement is yet to come, but don't worry big man. It'll come very veeerry soon :)



P.s. I love you dad. And will never get bored saying it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment